Wanyuan Garlic Foods
Product and price consultation, please contact the sales representative:
Foreign trade manager
1. Set the business objectives of the international division according to the overall objectives of the company, and responsible for making the completion plan;
2. Fully responsible for operation and management, led business personnel to actively explore the international market, contacted foreign customers, sought orders, and led business negotiations and signed contracts;
3. Timely and effectively coordinate and solve internal and external problems of the department, and do cross-department communication and coordination;
4. Timely understand market information, maintain communication and interaction with suppliers and customers, organize the whole process of purchasing and export transactions;
5. Responsible for team building, guiding and training the business work of the department’s business personnel, motivating the team and leading the team to efficiently complete the annual performance;
6. Other tasks assigned by leaders.
1. Bachelor degree or above;
2. Major in marketing, international trade, etc.
3. Fluent in English listening, speaking, reading and writing, with more than 3 years of working experience in foreign trade;
4. Proficient in international trade knowledge and the whole foreign trade operation process;
5. Proficient in document knowledge, familiar with relevant laws and regulations of international trade and international practices;
6. Excellent organization and coordination ability, team building and management ability, strong planning and execution ability, market judgment and development ability, good communication and negotiation skills;
7. Rich experience in marketing planning, excellent marketing skills and market operation ability;
8. Strong foreign trade team management experience.
Working place: 15th floor, LAN GUI community, east Ming road, zhengcheng district, zhengzhou city
Resume address: email@example.com